Saturday 17 May 2014

Failed to get the board running!

I came back to college. A friend of mine was kind enough to lend me his HD monitor for the summer as he will be interning in Japan. I usually work do my fpga stuff on Windows but as everyone in the org uses linux I installed ISE on ubuntu. I did receive my board last week and was planning to get it running by the end of this week. Unfortunately I couldn't. I was able to successfully complete the flashing the FPGA with HDMI2USB firmware using Adept tool and generate test pattern on the monitor. Then I flashed the Cypress Fx2 chip with HDMI2USB firmware using the latest version of fxload. But when I tried the dmesg command, the output did not show HDMI2SB as aUSB device.
Posted the problem on irc, waiting for some help.

Test image 

No comments:

Post a Comment